This Moment Belongs To You!
School Picture Day Tips
How to look your best in your school portraits. All students want to look their very best!
Follow these simple tips and then let the professional experienced crews from Cantrell Photography do the rest! The school picture taken in the fall is the picture that will be in the school yearbook.
- Wear Your Favorite Shirt Or Blouse and Accessories
- Solid colors or simple patterns photograph best.
- It is a good idea to wear something with sleeves. Avoid shirts with slogans. Cropping might cut the words in half. Accessories are fine but make sure they do not distract from your fabulous smile!
- We want you to be comfortable in whatever you choose to wear.
Need a haircut?
Try to stay away from the “just cut” look. Try to plan a haircut at least a week before picture day. Style your hair the way you like it. Look in the mirror and make sure the entire style will look great in your school picture. Girls may wear hair accessories as long as they do not overpower your expression.
- Check your blouse and shirt to make sure there are no missing buttons.
Wear Your Glasses!
Cantrell Photography does their best to minimize glass glare.
SPRING SCHOOL PORTRAITS
Be sure to look your best from head to toe.
Accessories such as hats and favorite items are welcome (be sure they are within the acceptable guidelines of your school).